CentricMinds is committed to providing quality services to you and this policy outlines our ongoing obligations to you in respect of how we manage your Personal Information. As an Australian company, CentricMinds has adopted the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Privacy Act). The APP’s govern the way in which we collect, use, disclose, store, secure and dispose of your Personal Information.
A copy of the Australian Privacy Principles may be obtained from the website of The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at https://www.oaic.gov.au/
CentricMinds, may collect, process or handle personal data of individuals in the European Economic Area. CentricMinds is the direct controller with respect to the processing of your personal data pursuant to the EU GDPR.
If you are located in the EU, please note the basis for collection and use of your personal information through your use of our website, trial subscription or visitor is as follows:
- We use your information where necessary to provide a service to you that you have requested.
- We collect it as necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
- Where you have given consent to use and collect your data in a certain way.
We do not collect any personal data from you we do not need in order to provide and manage this service to you.
Personal Information is information that identifies an individual. Examples of Personal Information we may collect include names, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers etc.
We may collect:
- Contact Information, such as name, email address, mailing address, or phone number;
- Information about your business, such as company name, number of employees, and country location and or
- We collect other information automatically. This may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our site operating system, date/time stamp and type of devices used, to analyse trends, user experience and manage the site.
Access and control over your data under the GDPR
The GDPR defines the rights that individuals have access and control over their data.
If at any point you believe the information we collect about you is incorrect you can request to see this information and have it corrected or deleted. If you have any queries about our GDPR compliance please contact us at. firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Personal Information?
Personal Information is information that identifies an individual. Examples of Personal Information we collect include names, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers etc.
What personal information do we collect?
We collect your Personal Information for the primary purpose of providing our services and software to you, providing information to our clients and marketing.
We may collect different kinds of personal information about you which may include but is not limited to:
- Identity Information: this includes your surname and first name, organizational name, your role, mail address,
- Contact Details: your email address and telephone number.
- Transaction information: payments and other details including the number of users of the software you have purchased from us.
- Technical Information: including internet protocol address, your login data, browser type and version, hosting location, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology your devices you use to access the website, software and app.
- Profile Data: including your username and password, number of team members, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Analytics: including analytics and information about how you use our websites, Software and services.
We use Google Analytics, which is an analytics service provided by Google to help us analyze our website traffic. The Google Analytics service does collect or identify personal information about users or their IP address with other data held by Google. Reports from Google Analytics are used by us to conduct market research and improve our offering to customers.
What if you do not provide your personal information?
In the case when we need to collect personal data under the terms of a subscription service or contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the service we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In such a case, we may need to cancel a product or service you have with us but we shall notify you if this is the case.
How we use the information?
During the course of services we provide and when you are using our software we will collect, process and share your personal information for the following purposes:
- Provide access to the services and software
- Send emails and other promotional information to keep you informed of product and service offerings.
- Provide you with relevant support and customer service
- Communicate information about the products and services you are using via email, chat or questions submitted and or requests.
- Customer Service obligations such as subscription confirmation, invoice due dates and similar.
- Customer Feedback and Research conduct surveys, feedback and opinions on the software and the services.
- Contact you via any of the following channels: email, chat, phone, web conferencing to provide you with help and support to requests we receive from you about our products and services.
- Finalize purchases, order fulfilment, keep you informed about the status of our services, the software and your orders.
- Continue to improve our software, services and service/product offerings, customer service and success, and overall user experience.
- To conduct market research and statistics, including analysis of the use and performance of our software, products and services and information about visitors to the websites.
- To continue to update and maintain the accuracy of our information
- Provide demonstrations of the software.
- Monitor usage and performance of website.
- Improve user experience for website users.
Security of Personal Information
Your Personal Information is stored in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
The personal information we collect may be stored electronically in our electronic databases, in cloud-based servers, which may be located in countries outside the country you live in, including, Australia and USA. To protect your personal information, we work with service providers that we consider will maintain an acceptable standard of data security compliance.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit or access your personal information through our website, software or app. Any supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards and personal information) will not be stored on our servers.
Customers located in the European Economic Area (GDPR)
If you are in the European Economic Area (EEA), you agree for your personal data to be transferred outside the EEA for the purposes of providing the services and the use of the software. For further information, please contact us using the details set out below or refer to our GDPR statement.
How long we store your personal information for?
CentricMinds utilizes cookies to help make your experience and interactions with our services and software successful. The website, software or app may utilize the following cookies.
Cookies functionality account signup
You can access secure areas of the website. In absence of these cookies services, you have requested such as setting up an account cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you've been on the internet.
Cookies for analytics
So we can keep the website, software and services relevant, easy to use and continue to innovate, we use web analytics services to help us understand how people use our site. For example, we can monitor the site and product to better understand which products are popular, identify errors, and test various versions of a page or feature to see which one works best.
Cookies for functionality
These cookies assist websites and applications to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous, which means we will not be able to Identify you personally.
How is your personal information disclosed?
We may disclose personal information to the following recipients; subcontractors and third party service providers which may assist in helping us to deliver business activity and services, they may include:
- Professional experts (lawyers, accountants, financial advisers etc.)
- Cloud-based third parties, website hosting providers, marketing automation tool, technical and customer support services, payment processing services
- Government authorities in connection with our compliance procedures and obligations;
- A prospective purchaser of all/part of the assets, business or shares, and their professional advisers, in connection with the purchase;
- A third-party in order to comply with the law, enforce our site policies or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
How to obtain the personal information we collect and how you can update it?
When we collect personal information from you we understand that it may change. We recommend that you update the personal information we collect. If you wish to update personal information please email us with your contact details. If you wish to make a complaint or observe the information we collect about you, email us with your contact details. We hold the right to refuse access to any information in particular circumstances pursuant to the relevant legislation and retain the right to refuse access under those particular circumstances. If the request you make is severe, we can request that you pay all reasonable costs and expenses.
If you are located in the European Economic Area, the following rights may be applicable under the GDPR;
You are also eligible to:
- ask that your personal data be transferred to another person or to yourself.
- request that your personal data be deleted or corrected.
- make a complaint to a supervisory authority.
If you have concerns that remain unanswered you have the right to complain to data protection authorities. The most suitable data protection authority is the data protection authority of the country: (1) of your permanent residence; (2) of your place of work; or (3) in which you consider the alleged infringement has occurred.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
How to contact us
Take a closer look
See for yourself how our Intranet Software will work for your team
We're an Aussie company working with customers around the world