The future of your financial services organization hinges on your ability to deliver experiences your customers will value.
Your customers expect effortless service and communication with you across web and mobile.
The CentricMinds Digital Management platform allows financial service organizations to accelerate their delivery of exceptional customer service to their active and prospective client base.
Whether you're in wealth management, insurance or financial advisory services, our integrated platform enables you to create customer profiles within our cloud-based Intranet and Document Management environment, develop workflows to action and distribute customer oriented tasks and documents, and ultimately share completed documentation with your customers via a secure Extranet. If they have an iOS and Android device, you can push notify them of updates to their information and more.
The CentricMinds Digital Workplace platform enables financial services professionals to:
- Launch a cloud based Intranet for enabling your team to work from one integrated environment
- Document Management System for capturing and categorizing your operational content, supporting native integration with Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Secure Extranet for publishing documentation directly for customers to access from their location, complete forms and communicate with your team
- Once the Intranet, Extranet and Document Management platform is deployed, your financial services organization can move towards:
- Providing your team with a simple, intuitive Intranet environment that supports drag and drop document publishing, integrated search and staff tools including messaging forums, team directory with organizational chart and more
- Implementing a single 'trusted source of truth' for your team to access via their PC or mobile device
- Delivering a personal digital experience for your customers
Take a closer look
See for yourself how our Intranet Software will work for your team
We're an Aussie company working with customers around the world